South Florida Child Sleep Consulting
I truly believe in the power of sleep and the magic that happens when a family gets the sleep they need! A well-rested parent is more patient and relaxed when dealing with their little one and the same is true for a well-rested baby or child. When your little one isn’t overtired or exhausted, they are happier, they eat better and are more eager to learn new skills.
Why stay in survival mode or continue to be parental zombie? We didn’t have children to just survive, we had children to grow and love together! So, stop suffering and let’s work together to help your child get the sleep they (and you) need!
It’s never too early or too late to learn healthy sleeping habits! I work with babies as young as 4 weeks up to school ages kids, because everyone deserves sleep!
Children who sleep longer have higher IQ's.
Children who get at least 10.5 hours of sleep per night are significantly less likely to be obese.
Boys who sleep well are at a significantly lower risk for hyperactivity.
[Pediatrics. 2009 Nov 1]
Babies who sleep well consistently perform better on tests designed to assess memory, emotional control, and organization.
[Child Development. Nov/Dec 2010]
Sleep Classes For all Ages
Having the right education can take you a long way to make the right choices, especially as a parent! However, the internet and social media is overloaded with way too much information and sometimes wrong information. So, when it comes to learning the sleep basics and the Do’s & Do Not’s of sleep then a sleep class can be the perfect place to start!
I am currently offering sleep classes for newborns, babies, and toddlers.
Each class is about an hour long and I always leave some extra time for questions. We cover a range of important age-specific sleep information to help you make the most appropriate adjustment to see sleep success.
Click the button to learn more about my sleep classes and to book a spot in my next class!
Individual Private Sessions
Maybe a group class isn’t your type of thing, maybe you have very specific sleep questions or maybe you know the basics and want to talk with a sleep expert to help you move forward. Then good news, this is the perfect option for you!
I offer 30 & 60 minutes private 1-on-1 sleep coaching sessions. These sessions are great for the parent who knows the sleep training basics and just needs some specific guidance or for those parents that just want to be pointed in the right direction.
The 30-minute sessions are great for random sleep questions and general sleep guidance and information. Click here to see current availabilities for the 30-minute private sessions.
The 60-minute sessions are best for parents looking for more detailed guidance on their particular sleep concerns. Click here to see current availabilities for 60-minute private sessions.
Full Sleep Support Packages
The sleep support packages are the best option for parents that really want detailed written instructions and continuing support from start to finish.
All Sleep Support Packages Include
- Sleep evaluation call – this is our first call together reviewing what your child’s sleep goals and discussing your current sleep struggles.
- In-depth sleep evaluation questionnaire – this is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s current sleep habits, routines, your family’s lifestyle as well as parenting preferences. Once I receive the completed questionnaire, I will develop your customized sleep plan that we will review together during our consultation time.
- Detailed step-by-step customized sleep plan – includes a 24-hour plan and schedule, with details on everything from short naps to bedtime and more. We will review and discuss each step of the plan during our consultation time.
- A private 2 hour sleep consultation – we will start by reviewing the customized sleep plan, including preferred strategies and troubleshooting possible problems. We will address bedtime, naptime, overnight wakings, and any other specific issues you might be dealing with or have concerns about.
- Scheduled follow-up telephone calls – we will stay in contact during the duration of your sleep plan. These follow-up calls typically last about 15-30 minutes, and we’ll discuss your child’s current progress and appropriate expectations, as well as answering any general questions you may have.
- E-mail support – this gives you 24-hour access to reach out to me with any questions, at any time, with a one day turnaround time for the duration of your plan.
- Graduation documentation – this helpful package of additional information will help keep you on track for future sleep disturbances including, Daylight Saving Time, Nap Transitions, Traveling and more!
- Access to continuing support group – once we’ve completed our time together and you child is sleeping well, you will have access to my support group where we can stay in contact and you can ask me questions in the future.
- *Please note that my availability varies, but I do my best to accommodate new families within about a week… and sometimes even sooner.
Phone & Email Support Plans
While all of the sleep support packages include everything above, I am currently offering 3 packages that include various levels of support.
The Basic Support Package ($349) includes:
- 3 Scheduled Phone Calls
- 3 Email threads
- Virtual Consultation
The Unlimited Support Package ($599) includes:
- Unlimited Scheduled Phone Calls
- Unlimited Emails
- Virtual Consultation
The Premium Support Package* ($799) includes:
- Unlimited Scheduled Phone Calls
- Unlimited Emails
- 2-hour In-Home Consultation
- A bedroom/nursery assessment
*For local families only with a 30-mile radius restriction
Additional Support Options
Over the years, I have added additional support options to better accommodate various families’ needs. These options include bedtime, half night, full night in-home support (for local families only*) as well as day and overnight text messaging support.
Many of the families I have worked with have found the additional support, especially the overnight phone/text support, critical to their success.
Having the right support during this big change can make all the difference in seeing success quickly!
Day & Night Text Support
For local families in the South Florida area, I offer an in-home consultation with support at bedtime for the first night.
This is my more popular option and is good fit for those parents that want a little more guidance and support for the ever-important first night. It allows us to work together to help find the best strategy for helping your baby through this first major transition, bedtime. I have found that parents that choose this option feel more comfortable applying the strategies throughout the entire plan, helping them be more consistent and see faster results.
What to expect – I come into the home for the consultation, review the plan and address any questions or concerns you may have. Then, we will go through the new bedtime routine in its entirety and I’ll help support and guide you during bedtime until your baby falls asleep on the first night.
For local families, I offer an in-home consultation with support at bedtime for the first night.
This is my more popular option and it is a good fit for those parents that want a little more guidance and support for the ever-important first night. It allows us to work together to help find the best strategy for helping your baby through this first major transition, bedtime. I have found that parents that choose this option feel more comfortable applying the strategies throughout the entire plan, helping them be more consistent and see faster results.
What to expect – I come into the home for the consultation, review the plan and address any questions or concerns you may have. Then, we will go through the new bedtime routine in its entirety, and I’ll help support and guide you during bedtime until your baby falls asleep on the first night.
Full & Half Night Support
For local families, I can provide baby sleep consulting in the South Florida area with an in-home consultation for first-night support.
This is a great option for those parents that want extra hands-on guidance and support for the first night. This option allows me to be there to help you throughout the difficult overnight wakings, offering support at the times parents may need it the most. I have found that parents that choose this option see success faster and have more confidence in their ability to help their child learn this new skill.
What to expect – I come into the home for the consultation, we review the plan and address any questions or concerns you may have. Then, we will go through the new bedtime routine and help support and guide you during bedtime and any nighttime wake ups. The half night support runs until 12:00 am & the full night support runs until 6 am.
Not sure which package is right for you? Schedule your free sleep evaluation call today to find out what’s right for your family!
Child Sleep Consulting in South Florida
I think it’s our job as parents to give our children every advantage we can! That is why I truly believe this program can give your child good sleeping skills, I hope you’ll take this opportunity to give it a try!
I just want to share that I am THRILLED with your program! We are now into the 2nd month and even in the very beginning he is sleeping 11-12+ hours straight through the night! He has learned to put himself back to sleep and we never thought that would happen, it has been simply amazing! I brag to EVERYONE about how well he sleeps and that we have a life again! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I never dreamed I would sleep through the night for 8 hours again! You are awesome!
Why didn’t we try this sooner?! We are so pleased to get the evenings to ourselves again, and Tinius – who has always been a very happy boy – is even more happy now. It is now obvious to us that he didn’t get enough sleep before and that our difficulties getting him to sleep in the evenings were due to the fact that he was overly tired. Now we follow your advise on bedtime routines and everything else we learned from the sleep Sense program and are happy to say that your success rate is still 100% :-).