Fort Lauderdale, FL Baby Sleep Consultant
Are you finding it hard to function in your everyday tasks? Are you exhausted and it is causing you to be on edge? I have good news for you! You no longer have to be a tired parent walking through life in a daze!
As the mother of a newborn who barely slept an hour at a time, I understand right where you are. I felt as though all of my waking hours were spent trying to soothe him and get him back to sleep. Determined to find answers to the problem, I researched and read all I could, but nothing was specific to our personal challenges.
When I finally came upon the right sleep plan and support, our lives were forever changed! My son began sleeping which gave me the rest I so desperately needed. I realized then, I want to help support other parents and decided to become a certified sleep specialist. I now help families with young children develop specific plans for their families, getting their sleep on the right track, and offering continued support and education throughout the entire process!
My Available Plans
I offer plans from babies to big kids. It is never too early or too late to help your child with independent healthy sleep habits. As your baby grows and matures, their dispositions and needs change as rapidly as their bodies.
I have services for your child in every developmental area. Newborns require a very different sleep plan than your toddler, so I make sure your specialized plan matches the specific needs of your little one’s developmental stage as well as your family’s dynamic. I also offer specialized plans for children of different ages in the home covering twins, and multiples.
What My Services Include
- A Preliminary Sleep Evaluation: You will be asked to complete a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits, routines, and lifestyle before our first meeting. This will help me create the best-customized sleep plan for you and your child.
- Detailed Sleep Plan: You will receive a fully comprehensive customized sleep plan that I will review with you during our consultation.
- A Private one-on-one Consultation: We will review your customized, step-by-step plan. Discussing strategies, troubleshoot problems, and learning how to address naptime, bedtime, and night waking, along with any other issues you may have.
- Unlimited Phone Calls: During our time together following the consultation, we will schedule daily phone calls to discuss your child’s progress. I will answer any questions and help guide you through the following day as well as make any additional adjustments that may be needed.
- Unlimited Email Support: All my plans come with unlimited email support so, you are welcome to send me any and all questions or concerns that come up as often as you’d like.
- Additional Support: Since I have found having the right support during this process can make a huge difference in your success, I offer a wide range of additional support packages including day and night time text messaging as well as in-home and overnight support plans.
Healthy sleep habits are just as important as diet and exercise – and some doctors argue it is even MORE essential. Children who sleep longer have a higher IQ, are less likely to be obese, have a lower risk for hyperactivity, and perform better on tests designed to assess memory, emotional control, and organization. As parents, we have the opportunity to give our child an advantage in life, by making sure they receive the proper amount of sleep. Please take this opportunity to help create positive and healthy sleep habits!
Baby Sleep Consultant in Fort Lauderdale
As your Fort Lauderdale, Florida sleep consulting coach, I am here to help! Contact me so you can get you and your child’s life on track to a lifetime of proper sleep! If you are not sure about which option or plan is best for you, call me for a free 15-minute telephone consultation. We will discuss your child’s specific situation and work together to find the right solution. I look forward to hearing from you.